MyChart Access Request
If so, you can:
We are pleased to offer MyChart to our patients.
You may access your MyChart account online if:
- You have been seen at a Providence Health & Services or participating facility (click here for a list), within the last 12 months.
- Have a social security number on file with your provider
- You are at least 18 years of age
To sign up for an individual account:
- Complete this Access Request Form
- You will receive an activation code by email and instructions to complete your MyChart account activation process online
To sign up for access to another person's account:
The ability to access a child's or consenting adult's MyChart account is called proxy access. At this time proxy access is handled in person at the primary care clinic of the patient.